Sometimes, a photo is better than a 1000 words

psrivats

Team green shackle
Supporting Member
Most people know that Johnson Valley is a hard place to wheel. Most people know it is steep and rocky. We have all certainly heard about boulders the size of refrigerators and rocks that can eat body panels and undercarriage parts for lunch. Many of us have seen photos of jeeps crawling in JV and several forum members have (and still continue to) taken their jeeps and have great adventures.

Every once in a while, you see a photo that blows all your old expectations and knowledge away and shows you a little more clearer picture of the reality. Below is one such photo that I saw today. I am sure this is even more spectacular in person .. just like when you go hiking and camping and a camera cannot simply do justice to what your eyes see.

I saw this photo on a craigslist ad of a jeep that is for sale in SoCal. People have posted a previous version of the "for sale" in the past in previous months this winter and @mrblaine has mentioned (I'm paraphrasing) that while the ad exaggerates his contributions to the build a little bit, it does have his hand in it.

I just wanted to share this photo here .. because a craigslist ad is too short lived a place for a photo this good.

00j0j_j51EL9SwCm6z_0CI0pO_1200x900.jpg

Last edited: