Sound Bar Flip

Had anyone moved factory sound bar with interior lights from factory location behind roll bar to in front on the roll bar. I know it means flipping right side to left and vice versa. And drilling hole for lug to fit into and drill hole for speaker wires ( which are already aftermarket at this point). The reason I want to do b/c I have a windjammer and I want the speakers inside with me instead of out back. Any help/advice is welcome. 2006 TJ unlimited (LJ) solar yellow.
Well I did it. Took pods off. There is a plug in there to undo that simply plugs in the other side just fine to provide power for lights and speaker signal. Now I have aftermarket amp running to pods so I wired in a quick disconnect and use that for my speaker wires. This gave me the ability to reverse back to stock location if I want. I drilled thru the oval hole on the back side to line up where I wanted to mounting hole to appear in the front side. Swapped over cut a small slit in the padding to pass wires out to the front and reversed the roll bar padding. The middle section of padding just flipped over but left and right I cut with an utility knife where they started to turn towards the floor and flipped those. I did this so that the pods would be closer to the roll bar in the front side. I then pressed the pods in the roll bar to where it wanted to sit level and drill straight down with a drill bit that was smaller than the stock machine screws. Was able to battery impact run them into the hole that I drilled and they are holding strong. Speaker work, lights work and if I didn’t have aftermarket amp run to them with news wires I could have used the factory connector just fished it forward. I had to lower gain and fader off the back because they are loud next to your head. Very happy with project. Took about 90 mins or so.

another one who wants pics please.....
.... There is a plug in there to undo that simply plugs in the other side just fine to provide power for lights and speaker signal.

Plug in where? other side of Jeep? is it behind glove box orrr??

.... I drilled thru the oval hole on the back side to line up where I wanted to mounting hole to appear in the front side. Swapped over cut a small slit in the padding to pass wires out to the front and reversed the roll bar padding. The middle section of padding just flipped over but left and right I cut with an utility knife where they started to turn towards the floor and flipped those. I did this so that the pods would be closer to the roll bar in the front side. I then pressed the pods in the roll bar to where it wanted to sit level and drill straight down with a drill bit that was smaller than the stock machine screws. Was able to battery impact run them into the hole that I drilled and they are holding strong. Speaker work, lights work and if I didn’t have aftermarket amp run to them with news wires I could have used the factory connector just fished it forward. I had to lower gain and fader off the back because they are loud next to your head. Very happy with project. Took about 90 mins or so....

better yet.... could you maybe do a video and walk thru all the things you did in above paragraph? Textually this is hard to follow and a video would likely work better than just pics. Post it on youtube then link to it here is how most folk do it.