Idaho Speaker pods for rear seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was looking for Rubicon fender flares, the cost of shipping was more than the flares themselves. GLWWs, but I want to ask do you not like them or have a use for them?

Oh, you may want to price out USPS, FedEx and UPS. You could get different rates from them.
These were part of a buy. I wanted the quad pods that are the enclosure for an 8" sub and the 6.5" spwaker that wraps around the back seat. I dont need 6 midrange speakers in the back. I'll likely just hold on to them if I camt sell local but thought I would offer them to the fellow jeep guys on this forum first

Reactions: skrelnik
These were part of a buy. I wanted the quad pods that are the enclosure for an 8" sub and the 6.5" spwaker that wraps around the back seat. I dont need 6 midrange speakers in the back. I'll likely just hold on to them if I camt sell local but thought I would offer them to the fellow jeep guys on this forum first

You can always use them if you have extra/unused channels or feel like adding another amp. That is what I would use them for, but not necessary.

Hey guys. I am new to the forum and loving all of this collective information. So many inspiring jeeps on here. Can't wait to get mine built the way I have plans for. Anyways..
I have some speaker pods that install in the back seat along the lower side of the seat against the factory roll bar. The ones i have are black, not tan like the photo. I can send actual pictures of them upon request. I think new they run about $90 without speakers. Would like to get $35 for them. THEY DO NOT COME WITH SPEAKERS. Speaker hole size is 6 1/2" on the lower side and standard tweeter size on top. Great for components without taking up hardly any valuable space. They are light so shipping would be cheap. Buyer pays shipping.

View attachment 138920
View attachment 138922
Can you please send me a picture of the black ones you have.

Greyhound ships very cheap. As does Fastenal (it's a company that allows you to piggy back on their shipments to and from their various locations). But you have to have either in both your communities. Seller and buyer.

Can you please send me a picture of the black ones you have.

pods 01.jpg

pods 02.jpg

pods 03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.