Sports Bar Cover

05pf13

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Has this ever happened to anyone? Just install a BestTop Sports Bar cover. They have snaps instead of Velcro. Once I snapped it up over the bar, I noticed a huge tear in cover![emoji35]
b09e78d7ae28a50200eef66fbf06f9a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never happened to me, but I was thinking about getting those Bestop covers for the roll bar. Aside from this rip, how is the quality otherwise?

FYI, call Bestop up and tell them about this. They'll replace it for free, no questions ask. I can guarantee that.

It could be a manufacturer error/defect. When I bought my Bestop Treck Top NX the driver side door stitch on the plastic flap the attaches to the door surround was completely loose. I took pictures contacted Bestop they sent me a new one and I did not even had to send old one back.

I love the way it looks. So much better than the OE Denim feel and look. It's more of a waterproof type of material. It has a great tight fit, which maybe caused the rip. Read install instruction after and it said best way to install in in temps at 72 or higher. It was mid 60's when i did it. Called Best top and they said since it's within 30 days to just return and exchange it since I bought it thru Amazon. I'll get some more pic's once I get final install.

I love the way it looks. So much better than the OE Denim feel and look. It's more of a waterproof type of material. It has a great tight fit, which maybe caused the rip. Read install instruction after and it said best way to install in in temps at 72 or higher. It was mid 60's when i did it. Called Best top and they said since it's within 30 days to just return and exchange it since I bought it thru Amazon. I'll get some more pic's once I get final install.

Hi,
I know it's been a little while, but any updates? I'd love to see how the Bestop sport bar covers look, and am curious if they went over the bare sport bars, or if they were installed over the OEM sport bar padding.
Thanks!

Reactions: Chris
Hi,
I know it's been a little while, but any updates? I'd love to see how the Bestop sport bar covers look, and am curious if they went over the bare sport bars, or if they were installed over the OEM sport bar padding.
Thanks!

X2, I would love to see as well!

What is the function on roll bar covers anyway?
Just not to hurt your head as bad when you bang it?
I like the look of no padding on the roll bars with the top down.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ