1. Forum decals are here! Visit this thread to order your Wrangler TJ Forum decal!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum t-shirts are here! Get yours by clicking here for colored logo shirts or clicking here for black and white logo shirts.

If you support the forum and would like a cool shirt, be sure to order one! As always, the small amount of profit I make off of these goes to paying operational expenses for the forum. Trust me, I'm not getting rich off this.

Dismiss Notice

spring spacers vs lift springs

Discussion in 'TJ General Discussion' started by Luksi, Jun 18, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. Luksi

Luksi New Member

I have a chance to get a good deal on a set of pro comp 2" lift springs. I currently have 2" spacers. will the springs make my ride $100 better?

2. Rob5589

Rob5589 TJ Addict Supporting Member

The ride is a result of the shocks used. If the springs aren't sagged, then it probably is a good buy. My guess would be your springs have sagged some due to age. Pair them with some Rancho 5000X and you should have a nice ride.

CodaMan, JMT and JamesAndTheSahara like this.
  3. CodaMan

CodaMan TJ Addict Supporting Member

Springs are always better than spacers. If the Pro Comp springs are in good condition I would snag the for that price. BTW - I run 2" Pro Comp Springs and Ranch RS5000X shocks and really like the setup.