SRS code reader

KingCarGuyZ

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I have had an airbag code for a couple of months now and I’m tired of swinging by the dealership for 2 hours every time I want to read it. Any recommendations for a cheap SRS reader (like under $100) or even better if anyone has a reader in the DFW area they are willing to lend out for a week or 2, I could buy you Coffee or have my dad buy beer :)

Id
I have had an airbag code for a couple of months now and I’m tired of swinging by the dealership for 2 hours every time I want to read it. Any recommendations for a cheap SRS reader (like under $100) or even better if anyone has a reader in the DFW area they are willing to lend out for a week or 2, I could buy you Coffee or have my dad buy beer :)

If it’s an older jeep, if you flick the key back and forth 3 times (starting the battery) without starting the engine it should give you the relevant code on the dash.

Id

If it’s an older jeep, if you flick the key back and forth 3 times (starting the battery) without starting the engine it should give you the relevant code on the dash.

Does that work for the SRS codes too? I have several standard CEL readers but if that works for SRS that would be great, it’s an ‘01

Check the Zurich ZR8s, it's $99. I think it's what you need. Where at in Dallas? I have the ZR8 (not the 's') but I can't find specs on it as that model is discontinued.

Check the Zurich ZR8s, it's $99. I think it's what you need. Where at in Dallas? I have the ZR8 (not the 's') but I can't find specs on it as that model is discontinued.

I’m in the McKinney area, but I’m not scared of a drive.