Steering upgrade options?

Rentmoney

So after reading a bunch of forum links I have determined that my inverted t steering system is a piece of crap. I had someone turn the steering will while I was underneath looking at it. I could not believe the amount of role I was getting at both tie rod ends and particularly where the drag link connected to the tie rod. there was enough role that my steering wheel would turn two to three in before anything affected the tires but there was no play in the steering box. so I have decided to go back to the original haltenberger steering system. And I will get rid of my drop pitman arm. Question is I'm not sure that I can afford the curry and I've seen some people recommend the crown system but the reviews I see are not that great. I do realize though that most people only post negative reviews. are the tie rod ends and drag link and made by Moog. is the quality good who is running the system and what do you think of it. Attached is a pic of the crap I currently have LOL
IMG_20191213_142739790.jpg

I put all Moog ZJ steering components on mine. It's a common low budget upgrade. You can search for ZJ UPGRADE, and find the part numbers. I'll look myself as well

Yes but I'll also need a drag link. I am assuming a factory TJ drag link I believe it is the same as ZJ. Just thought I might be cheaper to buy it all in one kit

Yes but I'll also need a drag link. I am assuming a factory TJ drag link I believe it is the same as ZJ. Just thought I might be cheaper to buy it all in one kit

Use the factory drag link and the ZJ tie rod. That would be the next best setup if you can't afford the Currie.

Reactions: CodaMan