Steering wheel wobble

If the wobble started when you changed the tires it seems like that is mostly likely the cause. Even though the tire isn’t out of round (aka flat spots, bent rims, etc) you can still have something going on with them like a sidewalk deformation, that won’t shop up on a lot of tire balances. You usually see stuff like that on low profile tires however, not beefy off-road ones.
Okay, Is my plan of lowering down the psi and hopefully getting the tires to wear more evenly a good one? I just bought them and they have a ton of tread left so I’d rather not trash them, also, my wheels are lug centric and not hub centric. Could this be attributing to the problem and would hub centric rings help?

Do you have any weird wear patterns on your tread? When I was running 30" tires, I didn't have any steering wheel wobble, but I had wear patterns. Then I went 33s and I had wobble and the same wear patterns as my 30s had.

Okay, Is my plan of lowering down the psi and hopefully getting the tires to wear more evenly a good one? I just bought them and they have a ton of tread left so I’d rather not trash them, also, my wheels are lug centric and not hub centric. Could this be attributing to the problem and would hub centric rings help?
At least in the sports car world (new to Jeeps myself) lug-centric wheels are not used. I’d put money on that being your issue. You’ll never be able to get lug-centric wheels perfectly centered on the axel, meaning no matter how perfectly balanced they are, they’ll never rotate perfectly round with perspective to the axel. If you moved to heavier (aka bigger) tires, that would amplify the effects.

Would hu
At least in the sports car world (new to Jeeps myself) lug-centric wheels are not used. I’d put money on that being your issue. You’ll never be able to get lug-centric wheels perfectly centered on the axel, meaning no matter how perfectly balanced they are, they’ll never rotate perfectly round with perspective to the axel. If you moved to heavier (aka bigger) tires, that would amplify the effects.
Would hub centric rings help solve my problem? They basically take up the space between the hub and the new wheel..

Do you have any weird wear patterns on your tread? When I was running 30" tires, I didn't have any steering wheel wobble, but I had wear patterns. Then I went 33s and I had wobble and the same wear patterns as my 30s had.
There’s nothing extremely obviously worn, nothing that’s an eyesore, but the centers are more worn than the outsides for sure, which is why I lowered the psi to help even out the tread pattern

Would hub centric rings help solve my problem? They basically take up the space between the hub and the new wheel..
Assuming they make the correct one for your wheel and hub, it wouldn’t hurt. Not as good as buying hub-centric wheels, but a lot cheaper.