Steinjager Products

Jeep_guy3

TJ Enthusiast
Im just wondering if anybody has any experience with Steinjager products? I purchased a rear sway bar from them about a year and a half ago and was pleased with the product. This weekend however I discovered it was not as strong as it initially appears...
IMG_0198.JPG
I have sent them an email to see if they are willing to stand behind their product and replace it. And will update this post when I hear back.

Mainly just wondering if any of you have had any experience with this company and their products?

Never heard of these guys before ever. A hollow sway bar? Sounds like something Hotchkis sells!

Hate to say, but I wouldn't want that replaced with the same one, even at no cost. You'd be better off with the oem rear anti-sway bar.

So I heard back from them, and they are gonna send a replacement. It's good to see company's stand behind their product, even if they are poorly designed.

I'm with glwood though and don't really wanna put it on and end up in the same boat again. Other then oem, or the rear antirock (which I don't think I could justify at this point), anyone have suggestions for a replacement rear sway?