SOLD Stock bumpers and hooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmoupe

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi all. Recently upgraded my front and back bumpers of my 05 rubi and have the stockers plus the hooks and cushions on the front and the tow hook on the back. Are these worth much?

Any buyers? Don’t wanna give them up for free if they are worth something. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mine listed for 100 here in Indiana. I haven’t had much response on Craigslist so I’m gonna knock my price down to 75 and go from there. They arnt worth much.

Hi all. Recently upgraded my front and back bumpers of my 05 rubi and have the stockers plus the hooks and cushions on the front and the tow hook on the back. Are these worth much?

Any buyers? Don’t wanna give them up for free if they are worth something. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Schmoupe,
I'll take the front bumper if you are willing to ship it to CA. I'll give you $50 all in with shipping.Let me know if you are down with that an I can send you my contact info and address. I can pay you with Pay Pal if that works.

Fonz54

Hi Schmoupe,
I'll take the front bumper if you are willing to ship it to CA. I'll give you $50 all in with shipping.Let me know if you are down with that an I can send you my contact info and address. I can pay you with Pay Pal if that works.

Fonz54

LOL i think shipping alone would be over 50 to CA from NJ. Thanks for the offer

LOL i think shipping alone would be over 50 to CA from NJ. Thanks for the offer
No Problem - Previous owner cut down the front bumper and made it a stubby. I want to get back to stock. Good luck with the sale. I grew up in Union, NJ and lived in Jackson, NJ before moving out to California. Still have family there in Toms River and Summit.

Fonz

Reactions: UpperMI
Status
Not open for further replies.