Stupid ugly Jeep thread

Tj04

TJ Enthusiast
I am bored at work and stuck here till 7:30 am, and am finding the worst Jeep pictures I can find.

IMG_2544.JPG
That's some hard core flex. Totally picture worthy
IMG_2545.JPG
you bought a rubicon and did this? $40k for Jeep, $30 bucks for snorkle. Wow.
IMG_2546.JPG
IMG_2547.JPG
IMG_2548.JPG
Do I even need to say? Follow me if you got the guts. My light bar can get past everything.
IMG_2549.JPG
Ew
IMG_2550.JPG
s
IMG_2551.JPG
One of the worst snorkels ever.

IMG_2546.JPG

Last edited:
What the hell... that Grand Cherokee with the cut doors just looks stupid as hell.

Reactions: Tj04
What the hell... that Grand Cherokee with the cut doors just looks stupid as hell.
I didn't realize he cut the damn doors. There was a differnt angle of it that didn't look nearly as stupid then I saw another picture and almost threw up. I took the one that captures it in all its... "glory"

IMG_2563.JPG
IMG_2564.JPG
IMG_2565.JPG
IMG_2566.JPG
IMG_2567.JPG
IMG_2568.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG
IMG_2570.JPG
IMG_2571.JPG
IMG_2572.JPG
IMG_2573.JPG
Last one just because.

Third from the bottom of this post. Look at the differential. What the actual fuck!?!! It looks like he's got 2 inches of ground clearance max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Hahaha! This is getting good. I’m going to post some ugly ones tomorrow once I get back to the computer (on my phone now).

I’m sure this is going to be an amusing thread.

View attachment 22722 View attachment 22723 View attachment 22724 View attachment 22725 View attachment 22726 View attachment 22727 View attachment 22728 View attachment 22729 View attachment 22730 View attachment 22731 View attachment 22732Last one just because.

Third from the bottom of this post. Look at the differential. What the actual fuck!?!! It looks like he's got 2 inches of ground clearance max.

That is actually a IFS system...Think Desert Pre-Runner, but he doesn't have any room for wheel travel. A LOT of engineering went into that, for not a lot of functionality.

View attachment 22722 View attachment 22723 View attachment 22724 View attachment 22725 View attachment 22726 View attachment 22727 View attachment 22728 View attachment 22729 View attachment 22730 View attachment 22731 View attachment 22732Last one just because.

Love the WWII Jeep and the Free-Flow windshield........ 1940's air conditioning :)

My second car is a Renegade. It's a solid little vehicle. Probably one of the best cars I've owned (other than the TJ of course). I do agree when I think of what the Renegade used to mean the name seems wrong though. I tried to refer to it as a Jeep but I just can't bring myself to do it, so we just call it 'the car' when discussing which vehicle to take.

My second car is a Renegade. It's a solid little vehicle. Probably one of the best cars I've owned (other than the TJ of course). I do agree when I think of what the Renegade used to mean the name seems wrong though. I tried to refer to it as a Jeep but I just can't bring myself to do it, so we just call it 'the car' when discussing which vehicle to take.
It does seem very well built. My issue is the name and that it's not made in the us. If it was I'd consider one. Glad you like yours!! Hahaha funnny you can't call it a Jeep. I probably couldn't either.

I buddy/Co worker has one and loves it. Still calls my TJ a “real Jeep” though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi
I actually would buy a renegade. But I would call it a fiat not a Jeep. Every time I see them I think fiat. They seem way better than the pathetic current cherokees honestly. I've seen 2 reviews comparing it to the XJ and the XJ smokes the new Cherokees. One of them even was an open dif XJ haha.