Summer projects

TheShakes90

Since riding season is just about here I'm starting to look into what I'll be doing to my 2006 LJ during summer, and I'm a little lost while looking at a few of the items and a couple others I would like some opinions on
1) cable transfer case actuator: while I'm pretty set on getting the Savvy shifter I'm interested in the AA shifter also. Since most of the posts I've read have just jumped into the Savvy and the one or two I've found that have the AA shifter in it have little or no info, what is the opinion on it? I see that unlike the Savvy shifter it has a shorter cable and requires a different handle(not a huge deal to me) but does anyone who know what they are looking at see any major pitfalls to this?
2) fenders: this summer I want to clean up the exterior, and since the fenders are getting close to needing more rust removal than I would like to do I'm planning on replacement. If I go aftermarket it would be standard height, yes I've seen that I can potentially lose a little clearance but I'm not overly worried about it for now, and either Nemesis or Genright. I know Genright is a decent company but I don't hear to much about Nemesis, any reason why?
3) steps towards 4" lift: currently I'm sitting on about 2.5" suspension installed by a PO, I would like to be at a full 4" before next winter. Currently I have some Rokmen arms installed and somewhat correctly adjusted(got them on not long before winter so got them to work properly with correct pinion angles) and some unknown fixed length QD links. I am trying to decide between going with JKS front and rear for now so I can get the trackbars also or going with an Antirock style(probably the real deal maybe Off Road Only) sway bar and only the front trackbar(Currie is recommending holding off on the rear until I install the springs and get the track bar with the bracket instead of piecemeal)
4) body mount repair: once I get the suspension where I want it I'm considering doing a tummy tuck depending on where I end up after school. To prepare for some of the work I'm planning on taking the time and replacing the mounts without a lift. I am looking at this kit and as much of the other hardware as possible. Besides the obvious bolts is there anything this kit is missing, or maybe a better kit out there?