Summer Tops?

The rampage top has a lil bag on the top you can put the windows in. it's pretty convenient

I just leave mine pulled all summer, well till it gets to cold to ride with the half doors and uppers only.

Hopefully by the middle of June I won't even have the half door uppers with me. Unless of course we have a wet summer

Reactions: lBasket
Safari Bestop

Iphone6 163.jpg

I have the rampage frameless and I'm content with it, I almost always run it with all the windows out as a bikini top, but it's nice to be able to close it up when needed, like long drives on the highway or when it gets colder in the mountains.

I have one of those and it’s a really cool all around set up for the money.

I'm new to Soft Tops. I like the factory top in Safari Mode, just pull the windows. BUT is the flapping at the rear corners going to be an issue, stretching etc? Can I run this way at 55 without hurting anything?

LJ came with a hardtop only. I've manage to scavenge pieces and parts by dealing on FB MarketPlace and have a very serviceable (but aged) Black Bestop. Then a complete, appears to be vinyl, with a 3in tear, and an extra LJ frame.