Arkansas Super 35 axle shafts, JKS disconnects, OME track bar bracket, hand throttle, slave cylinder

jordans05tj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
All prices listed
I've decided to go a different direction with the Jeep so I have some extra parts to sell. I've got a set of Revolution gear 1541H super 35 30 spline shafts, a set of JKS OE2000 sway bar disconnects, an OME rear axle track bar relocation bracket, a Teraflex hand throttle kit, and a Power Torque clutch slave cylinder for a NSG370 (purchased when replacing clutch and never needed it). Pictures and prices:

Axle Shafts - MSRP for these is $355, I'd like to get $300 obo. Never been installed and they have a layer of grease for the bearing areas etc. Very minor surface rust can be easily removed. Includes bearings and studs.

Sway bar disconnects - MSRP is $175, I'd take $140 obo

Track bar bracket - $30 new, I'll do $20 obo

Hand throttle - SOLD

Slave cylinder - $65 new from O'Reilly, I'd do $50 obo for these

None of these parts have ever left their packaging. If you want to try to work up a package deal we can talk it over, feel free to shoot me an offer and we can negotiate. I can ship all of them at buyer's expense, not looking to screw anybody over just trying to get some money back out of the parts. Located in Camden, AR but frequently travel to Little Rock area and Texarkana/central Louisiana as well. I’d prefer to use PayPal, can also take Apple Pay or Cash App. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was having trouble getting pics to upload at work but I got enough phone service for it.

IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4365.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: inkedrose