Super clean LJ Rubicon in Patriot Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Starrs
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Reactions: Alex01
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Locker is disconnected and one pump is missing.
201904221411-1J4FA64SX6P740624-69.jpg
Is that silicon around the weld?
201904221411-1J4FA64SX6P740624-74.jpg

Leaking steering pump and aluminium radiator (overheated?)

It's really nice looking but I would defiantly want eyes on it before purchasing.

Reactions: Starrs
Locker is disconnected and one pump is missing.View attachment 89867Is that silicon around the weld?
View attachment 89868
Leaking steering pump and aluminium radiator (overheated?)

It's really nice looking but I would defiantly want eyes on it before purchasing.
Hahaha took 2 mins of looking at the pics. The frame has been sanded and sprayed also. Davis Autosports does the same thing. They did a good job, but if they used silicone that’s scary 😂

I have looked at this Jeep, it is really nice and super clean. The dealership put a new soft top on it, moab wheels and brand new tires. They also did paintwork where the paint was cracking from the heat of the sun. I still have interest in this Jeep and will bring these issues up to them when I go back to see it. They really have some of the cleanest Jeeps at this place, a lot nicer than any other Jeeps I have looked at. This is really great forum, I can't believe I found information on the Jeep that I was looking at!!! Thank you!!

Reactions: Chris
I have looked at this Jeep, it is really nice and super clean. The dealership put a new soft top on it, moab wheels and brand new tires. They also did paintwork where the paint was cracking from the heat of the sun. I still have interest in this Jeep and will bring these issues up to them when I go back to see it. They really have some of the cleanest Jeeps at this place, a lot nicer than any other Jeeps I have looked at. This is really great forum, I can't believe I found information on the Jeep that I was looking at!!! Thank you!!
Look that one over very carefully

My boyfriend and I looked at it on the lift, it didn't appear to be sanded at all and no rust anywhere. But I thank you all for the other info on the Jeep, I will definitely address those issues with them.

My boyfriend and I looked at it on the lift, it didn't appear to be sanded at all and no rust anywhere. But I thank you all for the other info on the Jeep, I will definitely address those issues with them.
Ask them how the lockers work. (clearly by the photos they will not). Then when both lockers fail to activate (1 probably will work) make sure you ask if that would be fixed. If they do activate I would
1. make sure the lines are plugged in under the jeep and 2. ask them to put it on the lift and try to spin only 1 tire.

It's clearly missing 1 locker pump. Parts would be under $300 and an easy fix....

I wouldn't pay more then $18,000 for that jeep. They aren't having any luck selling it so play hard ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.