Suspension ideas for a V8 swap, 37"+ tires, and Dana 60s

I'm going to stress this one too. The ignore feature on this website works fantastic. Use it, and you'll never have to hear from ________ ever again.

I'm only throwing that out there because it's an often overlooked feature.

I’m getting tired of your helpful advice and common sense posts.

“Ignored”.

I just do not care for the repeated insults, Jerry. It seems to be natural from you, and I highly doubt you realize it.
They're not intended as insults, they're intended to be helpful... you just take them as insults. Thin skin and all that.

It's clear you're new to all this as most of your comments and subjects you ask about are at the beginner or at least not advanced wheeler level... like asking how far down you can air your tires and then replying back you had 15x12 wheels when asked what wheels you are running. When we got off on the wrong foot, it was about Hi-Lift jacks which beginners always think are required. You also didn't like my basic wheeling advice/suggestion that you shouldn't wheel alone. With all your posts taken as a whole, it's easy to see now why you wheel alone.

I look forward to being placed on your ignore list. :)

I'm going to stress this one too. The ignore feature on this website works fantastic. Use it, and you'll never have to hear from ________ ever again.

I'm only throwing that out there because it's an often overlooked feature.
Lol. Thanks for quoting me. Sometimes people on the ignore list have decent advice to offer.

The ignore feature should also be known as the Echo Chamber Creator. :)

Last edited:
They're not intended as insults, you just take them as insults. Thin skin and all that.

It's clear you're new to all this as most of your comments and subjects you ask about are at the beginner or at least not advanced wheeler level... like asking how far down you can air your tires and then replying back you had 15x12 wheels. When we got off on the wrong foot, it was about Hi-Lift jacks which beginners always think are required.
There you go once again, being a closed minded know it all jerk who thinks his desert rock crawling experience applies to the rest of the world. God forbid someone else has a use for a tool that you don't have a use for, they must be a beginner that thinks the tool is required! Your self-perceived god complex is crystal clear to everyone. You really work hard at creating an artificial hierarchy or Jeep status, don't you? At the bottom there's the newbie beginners and at the top there is Jerry. It's just too bad Jerry is so closed minded that he cannot consider that the rest of the world is not a desert filled with rocks in their backyard. In your mind a Jeep's sole purpose is to rock crawl in a group of other rock crawlers. Your imbecilic sun dried brain cannot fathom a Jeep's primary purpose as being a tool for a mountaineer and survivalist to get from A to B, right? I do a lot of things that you wouldn't consider to be safe, but guess what? I'm a grown man and former serviceman who doesn't need some jerk on the internet to dictate motherly advice. What I do is none of your business. When I post I am looking for feedback - not to open an opportunity for you to hijack the thread for tour personal off-topical status gains.
With all your posts taken as a whole, it's easy to see now why you wheel alone.
Oh Jerry, nice try at a low blow! When do you turn 14 again? I'll go ahead and say what others will not say publicly, since you have earned the right baby doll - your an asshole. I don't care how much experience you actually have, people like you that blurt out repetitive boilerplate responses that cannot consider an individual's use case - applying your desert Jeeping principals to everything is moronic. You're too wrapped up in your quest for status to be helpful. Don't break a hip climbing up your imaginary thrown.

I'm sure you'll be cocking up a reply about X, Y, and Z - do the world a favor and put menon ignore. I had you on ignore, but you are the type of internet jerk that can bleed over from ignore status and pollute / disrupt / derail my threads. For that you are a loser.

Reactions: sweld
Are you talking about modifying my current RE lift with one of their kits?
You would just run one of their kits that utilizes a new skid plate that incorporates a mounting point for all your links front and rear. And uses coilovers at each corner which replaces the coils and shocks at each corner from the factory.

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
Surprised someone didnt beat me to the punch.

Gen-Right seems to be making a name for themselves when it comes to mild competent overland build support and even extreme rock crawler build support with the coil over kits that utilize king coil overs.

They support long arm, stretched, one ton builds with coilovers.
https://genright.com/products/jeep-tj-legend-comp-suspension-package-6-7-stretch.html
View attachment 40477

On a TJ this kit is capable of getting you to a 100+ inch wheelbase for 40s.
View attachment 40475
View attachment 40476

View attachment 40478
I've tried to find details of the build on this Yellow Jeep. Was wondering you or anyone knew where I might find them?