Switch Pros Best switches

I've got that setup and I like it, but haven't utilized it as much as I want, but seems to do everything I need it to do.

I have seen that ARB has come out with some stuff and they've got some add-ons that might be cool depending on what you're looking for. I think it's like Lynx's or something. Seems to be in a similar price range to all the other stuff.

The MOSFET stuff is cool in that you don't really have any switches. I would love to design all the low current stuff to run with a system like this, but obviously it's such a large task to reinvent the wheel.

Spoiler alert, though I have an ARB air compressor and locker wiring harness, the compressor current is too large for the SP9100, so I decided to just put all those to regular rocker switches and relays. You could still run everything to the unit and it would like nice, but I had a perfect place for 3 switches, obviously and there was no real benefit and the how often would I engage those devices? Simply not enough cycles that I'm worried about a relay failing before the compressor/lockers.

Now for using this thing for lights and likely for a few other applications, the triggers can be cool. It's easy to setup a strobe or flash function and you can also dim in the app and easily change the color and brightness of the buttons. I would assume most are using these mostly for lights and it works well for that obviously.

Last edited: