Utah Team America (World Police)

So I'm hoping to roll into the KOA around 3-4pm Saturday... maybe meet up with some of you that are also there that day.
Might be about that same timeline depending on pit stops and if we decide to stop for any sleep.

Reactions: DaveF
Great day on fins and Hells. Really enjoyed it. Great group of people.

lots of fun.

As magnum said try to get there at 7:30 and we’ll do introductions, air down and anything else prior to starting the trail. Plan to start at 8am.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

1D2A09CB-F1E4-4BC1-8655-D042EC44A625.jpeg

1B65D8F0-EF38-40B3-ACC2-6722D1DDE524.jpeg

Looking to join you tomorrow. Where are y'all at tonight? I was with Team Coco for last couple days until they started heading back to Co. @Apparition
Ok we may have to change our plans for the 27th. We have rain scheduled and it’s been recommended that we not do Moab Rim after a rain.

If it rains tonight, I’m proposing we still do chicken corners but start at 9am, arrive half hour early to get trail ready.

After that we can discuss options for additional trails

@DaveF
@gasiorv
@NashvilleTJ
@qslim
@stockjeep
@ncfitton
@TJTJ04
@JnJ_Adventures
@Brandough
@WV Wanderer

Ok we may have to change our plans for the 27th. We have rain scheduled and it’s been recommended that we not do Moab Rim after a rain.

If it rains tonight, I’m proposing we still do chicken corners but start at 9am, arrive half hour early to get trail ready.

After that we can discuss options for additional trails

@DaveF
@gasiorv
@NashvilleTJ
@qslim
@stockjeep
@ncfitton
@TJTJ04
@JnJ_Adventures
@Brandough
@WV Wanderer
Thanks for the heads up, don’t think I’ll be there in time though... My snafu won’t be fixed til around 10

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition