Tennessee man with 700 XJs

I messaged him while looking for used wheels and didn't realize he was about 10 miles from where I grew up, small world.

I've watched a couple of his youtube videos. He has a grand cherokee run by remote control.

Man the Cherokee gang is a different deal-

I was looking up hood vents and got on their websites....holy cow....They have absolutely no problem going down to Home Depot and getting floor registers.

We tend to honor stock rigs, try to improve on stock (at least we think) but they will go crazy with them.

The Cherokee was a great platform, and it really saved Jeep as a sales success. The JK was pretty much a convertible Cherokee in my mind.

about 3 days ago YouTube randomly recommended one of his videos to me.. and ive almost been watching them all back to back now.

seems pretty knowledgable.

Man the Cherokee gang is a different deal-

I was looking up hood vents and got on their websites....holy cow....They have absolutely no problem going down to Home Depot and getting floor registers.

We tend to honor stock rigs, try to improve on stock (at least we think) but they will go crazy with them.

The Cherokee was a great platform, and it really saved Jeep as a sales success. The JK was pretty much a convertible Cherokee in my mind.

Exactly why XJs have "skyrocketed" lately lol.

XJ dudes LOVE destroying their vehicles for whatever reason

Reactions: AndyG