Arizona Teralex Removable Mudflaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeyler94

Price
$60 OBO
Unopened Teralex Removable Mudflaps (Link). Bought them back while living in Hawaii in order to pass the state inspection for registration, but never ended up using them. Can ship if needed.

tempImagezwbwMH.jpg
1A25B634-6A31-462C-A79B-C5488EDF7053.png

I'm starring at getting inspection here on the big island...how did you get around the requirement? Or did you flee before getting inspection signed off?

I'm starring at getting inspection here on the big island...how did you get around the requirement? Or did you flee before getting inspection signed off?
I was on Oahu and found a shop that didn’t ask questions, and just passed you. If I remember correctly, if you have a lift then you have to do the “reconstruction” safety check and need the mudflaps. If the inspection place doesn’t notice the lift or doesn’t ask about it then the other major offender is that the fenders have to extend past tires.

Reactions: chrisjohns38
I was on Oahu and found a shop that didn’t ask questions, and just passed you. If I remember correctly, if you have a lift then you have to do the “reconstruction” safety check and need the mudflaps. If the inspection place doesn’t notice the lift or doesn’t ask about it then the other major offender is that the fenders have to extend past tires.
I bought this Jeep here with what appears to the untrained eye to have about a 2" lift to fit the 31" tires. I do not know how to determine if I have a lift. Looks like I tower over stock TJs and am a midget next to the 33"+ people. My fenders align just barely with the tread on the tires. I might as well just go for inspection, just not at an off road place...something more like Midas :)
jeep.png

• USA Proud
Reactions: CharlesHS
Status
Not open for further replies.