Texas Texas Jeepers!

Great time at Stillwater ranch today got to catch up with fellow forum member
Wade H and his family great folks and really nice to meet you today. Hope we get to make another run in the near future.
Also thanks to SAJE for having awesome trail guides today.

it was an epic day for sure. very challenging and fun. Nice to meet you, too. Will definitely coordinate a run soon. Maybe Hidden Falls.

Reactions: b0xcar
Old timer ha! I’m gonna be a go if y’all wanna do some wheeling on Saturday. We just got home today from our Jeep’n trip to Tucson, was a large time for sure! Nuthing got busted so I’ll be good to go. Gonna have to cancel our trip out to Moab in late April and that kinda sucks.

Reactions: JMT and b0xcar
Old timer ha! I’m gonna be a go if y’all wanna do some wheeling on Saturday. We just got home today from our Jeep’n trip to Tucson, was a large time for sure! Nuthing got busted so I’ll be good to go. Gonna have to cancel our trip out to Moab in late April and that kinda sucks.
Bob I believe the young man is profiling what do you think?

Reactions: Bob in Texas
We probably need to make sure there open this weekend
I called WC today. They're open with a possibility of a big turnout. Katemcy had an event canceled, some of those entries might decide to wheel at WC. They aren't sure what to expect this weekend, but did tell me they had 30-40 calls asking if they were open this weekend.

Reactions: JMT
I called WC today. They're open with a possibility of a big turnout. Katemcy had an event canceled, some of those entries might decide to wheel at WC. They aren't sure what to expect this weekend, but did tell me they had 30-40 calls asking if they were open this weekend.
I know SAJE is
So true, you gonna try to make it to WC this Saturday?
Id really like to go but I’m down to my last few days before the shutdown and would hate to loose a days pay right now.

Just an update.

Mason got around 3in of rain and more expected tomorrow. Weather not looking too good, we cancelled again for WC. We might try and meet up next Sunday at HF (will update as we get closer).

We will attempt another wheeling trip to WC on Sat. May 2nd. This should also allow enough time to make plans if any of you are interested in this trip.

See you on the trails!

Wolf Caves is awesome! You guys are really missing out if you’ve never been. It’s far better than Katemcy. I wish I could beam myself there for a run.

NOTICE:
In an effort to abide by and help with our President’s, our Governor’s, and our local law enforcement’s requests, Wolf Caves, LLC will cease operations Sunday March 22 @ 1:00 pm. and will be closed until further notice. This closing is voluntary. We will be reassessing this situation on a daily basis and will announce our reopening on social media.

Reactions: TJ Starting
NOTICE:
In an effort to abide by and help with our President’s, our Governor’s, and our local law enforcement’s requests, Wolf Caves, LLC will cease operations Sunday March 22 @ 1:00 pm. and will be closed until further notice. This closing is voluntary. We will be reassessing this situation on a daily basis and will announce our reopening on social media.
I thought off roading was social distancing

COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the caution/encouragement of "social distancing,” to help decrease the spread of the Corona Virus, the Bridgeport City Council decided that Northwest OHV Park will be CLOSED until further notice.

• Wow
Reactions: JMT