Thank you guys and the best of luck!

Tigerman

TJ Enthusiast
Ride of the Month Winner
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a minute and say thank you to all the members of the forum who, over the time I have been here, have guided and helped me numerous times. You are the best!

I sold my Jeep and it is time for me to say good bye to this wonderful community. We might still run into each other on the trail though, since I did pick up a couple of very worthy vehicles for that purpose, a 2021 TRD 4Runner and a very nice 2005 GX 470 (otherwise known as the Land Cruiser Prado 120).

Thank you once again, be safe and see you out there!
Tiger

5nyciw.jpg

Congrats on your new vehicles and have fun on the trails. 🍻

I sold my Jeep and it is time for me to say good bye to this wonderful community. We might still run into each other on the trail though, since I did pick up a couple of very worthy vehicles for that purpose, a 2021 TRD 4Runner and a very nice 2005 GX 470 (otherwise known as the Land Cruiser Prado 120).

There is always the possibility of you getting back into the Jeep ownership world someday. It seems like the 2005 GX 470 will be more likely to hit the trails than the 2021 TRD 4Runner mainly because it's older and cheaper but we would love seeing pictures and video of both doing their off road thing. " Off-Topic" would be the place for that unless you get some "Other Jeeps" included in the shots.