The douchebag of the day thread

04 LJ

🇺🇸 JEEP 🇺🇸
Supporting Member
So we are constantly posting (and laughing) about unfortunate JK’s, JKU’s etc that ride the rails of douchebaggery so I figured why not start a douchebag of the day thread. It’s all in good fun so hopefully no one will get butt hurt over it. If you see something that makes you think “Haha, look at that douchebag” this is the place to post it up. I’ll start with what I saw at the mall today. This dude works at the mall and leaves his wheel lights (on a real rig they’d be called rock lights) and his dancing headlight halos on all day while he works. The dancing LED’s reminding me of, well you’ll see.

Side note* I had to compress the video by 50% to adhere to forum size limits so hopefully you can still see it well enough to get the idea.

Well hell, seems like I’ve done something wrong with the video. @Chris can you help? I have the original file and the compressed file. I’ve never posted a vid before (clearly).

Works for me (the video I mean) now!

Me too! Guess I didnt wait long enough.
I’m just hoping none of the negative Nancy’s or serious Susan’s get their panties in a bunch over what is supposed to be some good old fashioned ribbing.
No shit. I can already think of a couple. It’s all for fun guys and gals.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
A few brodozers for your enjoyment:

01_61.jpg

6NLhDM8.jpg

XJLsZXD.jpg

My original hopes were for this to be a thread for what people see in real life. I can see this is going to be hard to accomplish because your pics fully represent douchbaggery.

Oh don't worry, I've got plenty of brodozers around my parts. There's one I see a few times a week that I absolutely have to snap a picture of, as it's worse than anything here.

Just wait, I'll post pictures as I see them :)

Oh don't worry, I've got plenty of brodozers around my parts. There's one I see a few times a week that I absolutely have to snap a picture of, as it's worse than anything here.

Just wait, I'll post pictures as I see them :)
I’ve got one in mind as well. H3 with upward of 20” of lift if I had to guess and 54’s. When he rides down the street the tires wobble side to side like a John Deere

So we are constantly posting (and laughing) about unfortunate JK’s, JKU’s etc that ride the rails of douchebaggery so I figured why not start a douchebag of the day thread. It’s all in good fun so hopefully no one will get butt hurt over it. If you see something that makes you think “Haha, look at that douchebag” this is the place to post it up. I’ll start with what I saw at the mall today. This dude works at the mall and leaves his wheel lights (on a real rig they’d be called rock lights) and his dancing headlight halos on all day while he works. The dancing LED’s reminding me of, well you’ll see.

Side note* I had to compress the video by 50% to adhere to forum size limits so hopefully you can still see it well enough to get the idea.

View attachment 98425
That’s a minute I’ll never get back. Why would somebody do that.

Reactions: AndyG and 04 LJ

View attachment 98425

I would like to bright light that fucker with about 12,000,000 candlepower because I just know that stupid prick didn't get his headlights adjusted or even realizes that you are not supposed to drive with your brights on with oncoming traffic...

• Haha
Reactions: 04 LJ
The worst is when these guys put HID headlights in halogen housings, then throw the light output everywhere. That grinds my gears like no other.

I wish people realized a HID (Xenon) headlight ONLY belongs in a housing meant for HIDs (typically a projector), not a halogen housing!

The worst is when these guys put HID headlights in halogen housings, then throw the light output everywhere. That grinds my gears like no other.

I wish people realized a HID (Xenon) headlight ONLY belongs in a housing meant for HIDs (typically a projector), not a halogen housing!
The choads around here with the squatted trucks like to put the HIDs in the headlights and fog lights. Combine that with the lift kit they have (on the front only) and it’s like looking into a cluster of football stadium lights

Somewhere on a lifted truck board, someone has started a douchebag thread. About 4 posts down from the top is one about this asshole that drives a lifted Jeep that never goes offroad and doesn't have a scratch on it. ;)
Probably right Blaine 😎