The Garden Project...

Measuring to place the compass rose - 14.5 inch difference between the ends of that PVC pipe:
DSC02895.JPG

90 Degrees from that is the other axis:

DSC02896.JPG

The garden elf at work:

DSC02897.JPG

DSC02898.JPG

Done, but needs a bit of adjustment. The E-W transect is proud of the grass, needs to be flush.

DSC02900.JPG

Took the trailer to Orlando to pickup the rest of the statue plinths (bases):

DSC02899.JPG

Post on the far side is the nascent "Tower of the Winds". Used "Sika post set" for the first time, will need to cut away the excess that bubbled to the top:

DSC02939.JPG

Reactions: John Cooper
Its now "mostly" complete. I have a couple of iron bench bases that need to be repainted and new tops put on, some wiring for the fountain pump finished up, the finish coat on the wall done, etc. The plants need to grow, and I'm still missing a miniature olive tree that I'm having a HELL of a time getting. May put some potted plants around the Athena statue in the center as the altar makes it look unbalanced. It needs a garden gate too, but that may be a bit as its pricey.

DSC02941.JPG

"Tower of the Winds" in the East. Biggest, and smallest chimes are in place, will add two medium sized ones as I encounter some that I like. When I encounter something I like for a topper, I'll add that too.

DSC02942.jpg

Finish coat was put on the wall a couple of days ago:

DSC02943.JPG

DSC02944.JPG

Then we decided that Athena's statue didn't look right with the altar in front of her, so we bought some big flower pots to balance the look of the thing. Now I just need to figure out what to plant there...
DSC02945.JPG

DSC02946.JPG

Need to order the gate...

• Haha
The pump wiring is complete, sans a bit of cleanup and dressing:

DSC02951.JPG

DSC02952.JPG

Just need to get a deep cycle battery and a tubing adapter to connect the pump to the fountain's tubing - clean out the leaves and fill with water!

The solar panels, pump, battery box and switch were brought here from California.