The kid said, "I'm gettin me a Rubicon"

weldedcambolt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
i went to the grocery story an parked, went in, an was checking out, an the kid bagging started mumbling, " i'm getting me a rubicon"......so i looked up at him with a grin as i was trying to count my cash, an the kid said, " is that your blue jeep out ther", :)...

Reactions: JMT and Chris
i went to the grocery story an parked, went in, an was checking out, an the kid bagging started mumbling, " i'm getting me a rubicon"......so i looked up at him with a grin as i was trying to count my cash, an the kid said, " is that your blue jeep out ther", :)...
And if he's looking at a new Rubicon, he won't be getting that bagging groceries!

maybe when everything on my jeep is fixed, we get the time to set him up a go fund me account:) by then he will be able to afford one himself:)

Reactions: JMT
He’s gonna need a lot more then a bagger can make to afford one. I want one but can’t find one for a good price here. Also can’t talk the wife into trading mine or paying it off and getting a second tj. She sees no sense in it but i totally do lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If my daughters have good grades and a job in high school I wouldn't mind getting (or helping) them get a car that makes them happy.

Reactions: Blank