The MLB Postseason Thread

Jeffreybomb

Póg mo thóin!
Supporting Member
Meant to pop this up before the wildcard round, but kept forgetting about it.

Predictions for the remainder of the postseason? I'm fairly certain it'll be the Red Sox and Braves in the World Series.

I may be biased because I want to see Kyle Schwarber and Joc Pederson get a chance at a(nother) ring.

(For the rest of us: only 163 days until Opening Day 2022!)

The back-and-forth in both series is kinda nutty, especially since the last few games have been absolute blowouts.

I don't mind a win any way they can get it at this point, but a blowout does make the game a bit boring. Hopefully the next one will be a close score and a Dodger win. We'll see if they can complete the comeback.

Game 4 in the ALCS was close until the Astros blew it open in the top of the 9th. Until that point, it was a great watch. Hopefully the Sox get the W tonight.

Reactions: Jeffreybomb
Yeah, I know. I’ve always been partial fan of the braves. But because Houston made it, I didn’t watch either of the first 2 games.

but I’ve moved on. It’s hockey season now!
I’ll admit to being a fair-weather Hawks fan. They were fun to watch when they were in the playoffs and our local radio guy really gets into his calls.

I just can’t get into it though and I don’t know why. There’s almost always action.

Reactions: EZ_Wrangler
I’m not the biggest MLB fan, wasn’t there something about games not being allowed in Georgia for some reason?