The MLB Postseason Thread

I’m not the biggest MLB fan, wasn’t there something about games not being allowed in Georgia for some reason?
All I heard about was that they didn't want to allow it, because of "The Chop". That because the Braves are still allowing the chop to happen, they didn't want to play there/televise it.

Some hate for the Astros in here. Geez… seems a bit much. Either way, It’s been a good series. I tried to get some tickets for game 4 in ATL but holy hell seatgeek wanted $350 in fees per ticket! For 3 tickets in the baseball nosebleeds, I was looking at $5 grand! No thanks. Anyway, let go Astros!
For all the haters out there..

7907CD14-929C-422F-ABBA-E8BCC2D5ED99.jpeg

Some hate for the Astros in here. Geez… seems a bit much. Either way, It’s been a good series. I tried to get some tickets for game 4 in ATL but holy hell seatgeek wanted $350 in fees per ticket! For 3 tickets in the baseball nosebleeds, I was looking at $5 grand! No thanks. Anyway, let go Astros!
For all the haters out there..

View attachment 287822

I think my hatred is at least warranted, and not just because they are the Astros. I don't think MLB handled the sign stealing and cheating very well.

However, some hatred for them comes from the growing rivalry. I'm a Red Sox fan, so obviously the Yankees are enemy number one. But any team that makes the playoffs (and tends to dominate) year in and year out, are going to be on my shit list.

That’s understood being a Red Sox fan and some hatred. And I do agree with you about only a slap on the wrist but, I have no doubt in my mind that they would have won aWS without sign stealing. They were just that dominant.

I like the chop, btw. Traditions are great for all sports and it blows that peeps are trying to take away something so small and petty just for them to feel better about themselves.

Reactions: EZ_Wrangler
The chop is great. We did it at my high school too. It needs to stay.

And you might be right that they may have won anyway…..but I think that maybe they were only that dominant BECAUSE of the sign stealing. I agree they are a talented team, but ya never know.

I think my hatred is at least warranted, and not just because they are the Astros. I don't think MLB handled the sign stealing and cheating very well.
I was rooting for the Astros during that postseason. I think they're turds because they duped so many people into supporting their run only to find out about their clandestine bullshit later.

The Playa Haters' Ball was a hilarious skit though, I will admit that.

The chop is great. We did it at my high school too. It needs to stay.

And you might be right that they may have won anyway…..but I think that maybe they were only that dominant BECAUSE of the sign stealing. I agree they are a talented team, but ya never know.
According to most, they only cheated while at home with that monitor installed by Alex Cora in their dugout. So all those home games didn’t see any sign stealing. Atleast that’s what I understand. But ya your right, you never know what could have happened

I have a buddy that calls them the Trashstros or the *Asterisks. 😂😡. He’s a Red sox guy…and a turd!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ_Wrangler
I have enjoyed watching the braves dominate at the right time. Sometimes they have innings/at bats where it seems like they just can’t miss the ball and I think to myself, there’s just no way the Astros are going to win this thing

What a statement win for the Braves.

3 homeruns for 6 of their 7 runs in a SHUTOUT victory over the *Asterisks. Unfortunately the win came in Houston, but I'm sure their victory parade is going to be insane.

Reactions: Jeffreybomb