The most expensive LJ I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever built that had an open wallet.

And what’s crazy is that if you were to build that yourself, it would cost you far more than the 69k asking price. I’m guessing closer to 100k or more.

I feel like this should be at Barrett-Jackson and not on ebay.

Reactions: Chris
Anyone else notice the TERRIBLE orange peel in the paint? Awful paint job for a $70,000 vehicle! And I want to know how many miles are really on it. 784 is BS...That is what they've put on it since they completed the rebuild.

Reactions: Squatch and Starrs
And what’s crazy is that if you were to build that yourself, it would cost you far more than the 69k asking price. I’m guessing closer to 100k or more.
If you did the work yourself that asking price would be about right. The only shortfall I'm seeing is the missing Atlas but I didn't look that close.

LJ's are the next Ford Bronco. In 5 years LJ's will be going through Barrett Jackson for 50k.

No way lol. AEV built hemis arnt even fetching close to that number. Only time will tell, but I don’t see it happening.
I said the same about Broncos when I was flipping nice one for 20K 3 years ago.

LJ's are the next Ford Bronco. In 5 years LJ's will be going through Barrett Jackson for 50k.

It's possible, I agree. However, I don't think it's going to be 5 years. 20 years seems more feasible.

Buy hey, I really hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see them going for crazy prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.