The plot thickens: Judge Scalia (The Slate)

Bermudacat

TJ Enthusiast
Conspiracy theories run rampant. We'll never know the truth (all we can do is speculate), but I believe that as time goes by the real cover ups come to light. Case in point: JFK's assassination and the 9/11 World Trade Center attack. I know that many people (myself included) whole heartedly believe that those were government cover ups.

Reactions: Bermudacat
X-Files are coming back and the sky is falling! :rolleyes:

What I do KNOW IS HE DIED OF SHOCK> Just like everyone else on this planet!

Reactions: Chris
I think in this day and age everything is the governments fault, LOL :p

I'm being sarcastic of course.

Why would anyone suspect a conspiracy when someone dies at 79? Some see conspiracies everywhere, I don't understand.

I agree with this completely. I'm sure there are some conspiracies out there, but some of these wack jobs think that everything is a conspiracy.

Reactions: Reign Mack
It's not the age that causes the theory, it's the position and circumstance surrounding the event.
That he had non-public health issues his family and doctor were well aware of so his death was no great surprise doesn't affect your conspiracy theory?

That he had non-public health issues his family and doctor were well aware of so his death was no great surprise doesn't affect your conspiracy theory?

I was referring to your '79', that was all. So you read the article? Oh, I didn't write the article. Just like you, I wasn't there, which is why I'm not willing to take anyone's story 'hook, line and sinker'. :)

Please Lord let me keep my fingers shut and stay out of this one !!!STRUGGLE!:D

Reactions: Chris
Case in point: JFK's assassination and the 9/11 World Trade Center attack. I know that many people (myself included) whole heartedly believe that those were government cover ups.

Oh come on!!!! You could never pull something off the size of those two!! :p:D;)