The tail should not wag the dog

We all recall when Dick's Sporting Goods pulled all their "assault rifles" off the rack a little while ago as a matter of principle. I disagreed with their decision, but it was theirs to make. I chose to stop shopping at Dick's as my own matter of principle. A week ago I was shopping for a gun safe for my daughter and I saw some really good deals in a Dick's ad, so I swallowed my pride and headed over there to check it out. No AR's, but half of the gun rack was filled with tactical shotguns and there was an entire shelf - 6 feet long! - of .223 ammo. What I took from that is that they will "stand on principle" on black rifles, but still sell you all the ammo for said rifles that you can carry (bring a truck), and that while assault rifles are BAD, assault shotguns are just fine. I turned around, left the store and bought my daughter a safe at a local gun shop. The extra cost was worth it.

Reactions: Ericict
Done..........and............Done!

As always, video evidence is required.

We all recall when Dick's Sporting Goods pulled all their "assault rifles" off the rack a little while ago as a matter of principle. I disagreed with their decision, but it was theirs to make. I chose to stop shopping at Dick's as my own matter of principle. A week ago I was shopping for a gun safe for my daughter and I saw some really good deals in a Dick's ad, so I swallowed my pride and headed over there to check it out. No AR's, but half of the gun rack was filled with tactical shotguns and there was an entire shelf - 6 feet long! - of .223 ammo. What I took from that is that they will "stand on principle" on black rifles, but still sell you all the ammo for said rifles that you can carry (bring a truck), and that while assault rifles are BAD, assault shotguns are just fine. I turned around, left the store and bought my daughter a safe at a local gun shop. The extra cost was worth it.

That's a perfect example of how the free market works, and the exact same decision-making applies to employment.

I never buy there, not because it sucks but because it's too damn expensive and I have no idea what the hell I'm ordering. I mean what the hell is a Chai Creme Frappuccino Blended Creme? Sounds like a damn pastry or something.
That sounds like something from an X rated movie. Nasty

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Between the this thread and the bikini top thread, I’ld be ready for a cigarette if I smoked.

Good. I fucking HATE IT when people don't make their beds.
BWWWAaaaaa

477D553B-DA47-4A64-BA81-615C57CF59EA.jpeg