The Tattoo Thread!

Yea, the zipper is cool. I dunno what flames would have to do with your amputation either, just sounds cool to me! I like the smiley face idea too!

All my tats have a reason....

Lone Wolf- I was always a loner

Final Act of Defiance- I was always a defiant kid

Place & Date I was shot

Purple Heart- Cause the rules say I don't get one.

So there has to be a reason for whatever my next tat is.

Reactions: Blondie70 and RINC
I thought the zipper down the scar line was already cool........ My BIL thinks I should get a smiley face on the bottom of my stump.

Not sure what flames have to do with a amputated leg.

Thought about this..

View attachment 440530

Should tattoo the stump to look like a penis and see if anyone comments when it’s hanging out of your shorts.

Don't be so lame @Zorba Hasn't even given us a good shot of his tramp stamp. I know you are dying to see a wider view of it

download (4).jpeg
??

Yes, the zipper used to go all the way to my ankle. I have a picture of it some place but can't find it... The scar goes from my thigh and went all the way to my ankle before the amputation.

Ooooohhhhh! The smiley face with the bullet hole in its head!
About .50 cal diameter!

Reactions: Wildman and Zorba
20230711_194627.jpg

20230711_194641.jpg

20230711_194807.jpg

20230711_194855.jpg

20230711_195114.jpg

20230711_194908.jpg

20230711_194948.jpg

Ok, I'll play:
All the kids and one ex- cut out and blacked over.
Ping pong paddle and ball. Matches my daughter.
Fishing poles matches another daughter.
Infinity bike matches my wife.
140.6 (miles) for my first Ironman race.
Ship's wheel-because Navy & driving ships.
I'll just leave the back tat and see if y'all can guess it.

View attachment 440611

View attachment 440612

View attachment 440613

View attachment 440614

View attachment 440615

View attachment 440616

View attachment 440617

Ok, I'll play:
All the kids and one ex- cut out and blacked over.
Ping pong paddle and ball. Matches my daughter.
Fishing poles matches another daughter.
Infinity bike matches my wife.
140.6 (miles) for my first Ironman race.
Ship's wheel-because Navy & driving ships.
I'll just leave the back tat and see if y'all can guess it.

How was the pain on the ping pong piece? I understand an ankle tattoo is about as painful as it gets. I had a dance sister once tell me: "Nape of neck, just annoying." I can confirm. "Tramp Stamp, worse than childbirth." I can't confirm that, but I can tell you it hurt like a mofo. "Ankle Tat? It hurt so bad I saw dead relatives!"

How was the pain on the ping pong piece? I understand an ankle tattoo is about as painful as it gets. I had a dance sister once tell me: "Nape of neck, just annoying." I can confirm. "Tramp Stamp, worse than childbirth." I can't confirm that, but I can tell you it hurt like a mofo. "Ankle Tat? It hurt so bad I saw dead relatives!"

Meh, I just go to my happy place. Compared to some of the injuries I've been graced with, a tattoo is a walk in the park.
Comparatively, it's no worse than one one the inner bicep.
DEFINITELY not as painful as childbirth, that shit has been hurting for 40 years now!
😆😅🤣😂

Meh, I just go to my happy place. Compared to some of the injuries I've been graced with, a tattoo is a walk in the park.
Comparatively, it's no worse than one one the inner bicep.
DEFINITELY not as painful as childbirth, that shit has been hurting for 40 years now!
😆😅🤣😂

Mine was along the spin. The tattoo gun bouncing off your vertebrae I that was the worst.
Having the tattoo along the scar line on my leg hurt a lot more than I thought it would.

Mine was along the spin. The tattoo gun bouncing off your vertebrae I that was the worst.
Having the tattoo along the scar line on my leg hurt a lot more than I thought it would.

That's funny, one scar I have is 100% dead, felt nothing while he was inking it. The tattoo artist said it was really freaky trying to get ink in it though.
The scar that goes up the back of my head is nearly a constant 2-3, down from a 4-5 since the last surgery.

Reactions: Wildman
That's funny, one scar I have is 100% dead, felt nothing while he was inking it. The tattoo artist said it was really freaky trying to get ink in it though.
The scar that goes up the back of my head is nearly a constant 2-3, down from a 4-5 since the last surgery.

I'd figured that the scar line would be dead too. But once he started inking it BOOM lit up. He almost stopped. I was popping pain pills the whole time.

It was a shame they had to cut half of it off 😕.

• Sad
Reactions: Mhass