The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

From the bowels of the TJ group on Facebook.
IMG_4343.png

That's completely stupid - and completely cool - at the same time! I wonder if the rear axle is actually driven, and if it is, how they handled the mid-axle.

It wouldn't be hard to stuff in a 9" with a pass through to drive the rear axle, just $$$

Reactions: Zorba
Back in the 70s there was a guy who did something like this with a CJ, probably a CJ6. The tandem axles were both driven. He used the two transfer case shifters so that he could select each axle individually to run separately or together. He called it The Trac II. The first twin blade razor of that name had just come out, so I think he just tried to use the name for recognition purposes.

Reactions: Zorba and RINC
Back in the 70s there was a guy who did something like this with a CJ, probably a CJ6. The tandem axles were both driven. He used the two transfer case shifters so that he could select each axle individually to run separately or together. He called it The Trac II. The first twin blade razor of that name had just come out, so I think he just tried to use the name for recognition purposes.

TJ 6x6

Reactions: reddvltj
I was gonna put this in the Piss & Moan thread but it overlaps this thread so here it is. One thing that baffles me about the younger generation(s) is the way they take photos. If I'm looking to buy a vehicle I want to see normal, straight on photos of what the hell you're selling but instead they give you these fucked up angles & sideways bullshit, I don't get it. I clicked on this one to see what fuckery was going on with the grill & was immediately treated to this video, if you're going to add a video can't you just hold the damn camera straight & do a simple walk around

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

some stills for posterity

shitbox 1.jpg

shitbox 2.jpg

shitbox 3.jpg

shitbox 4.jpg

One thing that baffles me about the younger generation(s) is the way they take photos. If I'm looking to buy a vehicle I want to see normal, straight on photos of what the hell you're selling but instead they give you these fucked up angles & sideways bullshit, I don't get it.

The seller (Castillo Mario) is one of the illegals bused to New York by Texas governor Abbott. He's still trying to figure out how to use the camera function on the new cell phone Joe gave him. 🤫
p.s. Photos like that annoy me too.
p.p.s. Is that an ATV winch?

Last edited: