The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

For sale in my area.
Description:
"This Jeep is a complete neck breaker.
If you want compliments, looks, & people taking photos everyday, everywhere, this Jeep is for you.
If you want the attention of everybody you drive by, this Jeep is for you.
26" wheels w/35s barely put a damper on the power of the 4.0 engine. Needless to say, it is still slow. But thats a Jeep for you."

Will admit, this is much better than a retarded looking angry grill i saw on a stock TJ while passing through Maryland.

View attachment 187453View attachment 187454

And not even an Exogate? That tailgate is living on borrowed time :LOL:

Talk about serious metal fatigue.

• Wow
Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
View attachment 146165
came across this beauty on Instagram today
I want one of these grilles, but with another smaller grille coming out of the middle of it.

nested_mouths.jpg

Now, I'm not an expert. but after comparing them to pictures that @EJD has posted, those don't look like they're the right size or shape. So in fact, he has poser badges because he couldn't make the trails :ROFLMAO:
Yeah those are like eBay sticker ripoffs. Can you believe people would buy those thinking they’re impressive when actual Jeep Badges of Honor exist?! Blows my mind.

In addition to that Jeep, which is also full of bad choices.

For sale in my area.
Description:
If you want compliments, looks, & people taking photos everyday, everywhere, this Jeep is for you.
26" wheels w/35s barely put a damper on the power of the 4.0 engine. Needless to say, it is still slow. But thats a Jeep for you."

Will admit, this is much better than a retarded looking angry grill i saw on a stock TJ while passing through Maryland.

Its in Pensacola - what do you expect? Technically, that's known as a "Hot Mess"...

And why does the passenger rear tire look like its trying to steer the Jeep?

For sale in my area.
Description:

I guess gets credit for having matching spare. I wonder what useful wheel/tire combo you could buy with what 5 of those cost.

Now, I'm not an expert. but after comparing them to pictures that @EJD has posted, those don't look like they're the right size or shape. So in fact, he has poser badges because he couldn't make the trails :ROFLMAO:
They probably say he's been to ' Central mall ' and ' Front lawn' and maybe even 'bumped up kerb outside Auto parts shop'

Reactions: Vasq
For sale in my area.
Description:

I like this guy as he doesn't like angry grills....

After looking at this thread, I now have to do something I absolutely hate, admit my wife is right. I do waste too much time looking at this site!
🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting