The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

WTF do people like these grills?

View attachment 515771

IMG_8536.jpeg

As hideous as the "Jeep" looks, I am drawn to the metal cable clamp used to attach the hook to what appears to be synthetic rope.

I can't really tell and it may be wire rope, but either way it's so professionally wound around the winch drum I'd bet it has almost 500lbs pulling capacity.

1000006353-png.png

As hideous as the "Jeep" looks, I am drawn to the metal cable clamp used to attach the hook to what appears to be synthetic rope.

I can't really tell and it may be wire rope, but either way it's so professionally wound around the winch drum I'd bet it has almost 500lbs pulling capacity.

View attachment 519691

1000006361.jpg

The look reminds me of these giant ass hornets

View attachment 519691

For some reason it's giving me vibes of Project Satan from futurama

1713453787443.png

It's an 04 Hemi. Probably gonna drop a stem into the piston soon anyway

Come on now , get serious fake hemi's don't do that ! They simply lose control over the roller lifters allowing the roller to rotate 90 degrees perpendicular to the cam. And BAM it cleans house on the entire rotating assembly. However ,

20230330_174403-1-scaled-e1681276420159-1536x691-3324742053.jpg
if you feel lucky you may catch the issue at the "only " wasted cam and lifter stage.

Come on now , get serious fake hemi's don't do that ! They simply lose control over the roller lifters allowing the roller to rotate 90 degrees perpendicular to the cam. And BAM it cleans house on the entire rotating assembly. However ,

View attachment 519836if you feel lucky you may catch the issue at the "only " wasted cam and lifter stage.

What is your opinion on Tritons? 😂

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: ColoJeep and GPK03X
I had a 2004 Grand Cherokee Overland with the 4.7 HO V8.

Man I loved that truck, but once it cleared 80k, every time I drove it the back of my mind brought up the dropped valves.

I was planning on pulling the heads and getting them fixed before it ever became an issue, but sold it.

Kinda wish I'd kept it. It was a hoot to drive and sounded terrific.

My wife said that driving it was akin to walking a dog that was always straining at the leash.

Red Jeep.png

IMG_1485-2.jpeg