These grilles make your Jeep look stupid, not tough

hahaha I love it...and you can see he's got close to 600 comments after his write up ….

This comment on there made me laugh..

I could not agree more. I got removed from a Jeep Renegade Facebook Group for hating on the “angry eyes”

Googly eyes are far better:

hvfdim5vvzikpof4ubac.jpg

hahaha I love it...and you can see he's got close to 600 comments after his write up ….

I could not agree more. I got removed from a Jeep Renegade Facebook Group for hating on the “angry eyes”

View attachment 59754

Hahaha! Those Googly eyes are great. I’d love to put a set of those on just as a joke.

Or maybe I could carry them around with me and put them on every JK I spot in the parking lot with an angry grill.

View attachment 59754
This is funny. I got booted out from jeep renegade forum just hating the angry eyes (and then some.. well.. I called them millennials) as well.

Last edited:
It seems there are more than a few examples from an Amazon company called Opar Automotive...are they trying to fool the people buying these ridiculous grilles into thinking Opar is somehow related to Mopar, making them think it's a factory recommended stupid accessory?

I noticed that as well. Opar is the Chinese version of Mopar I guess :risas3:

This is great! I could not agree more, I think that the "angry eyes" just look dumb as hell. Lol
I get so tired of seeing them on every single jk on the road!
Those googley eyes are great, and that mustang is hilarious!!