They finally caught some of the thieves in San Diego...

Damn, I didn't even know about this! Glad they got some of these scumbags.
It's been a problem for a while here. Not all of them were new enough to have to use the computer trick - just ask Jerry :/

My guess is that 150 is a very conservative number...

Sounds like the 3 switch cut off from another thread would have prevented these thefts. I might reconsider installing that system...
[emoji52]

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

Reactions: Ryan Thomas
Sounds like the 3 switch cut off from another thread would have prevented these thefts. I might reconsider installing that system...
[emoji52]

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas
It would help, but not prevent all thefts - Sometimes they just swoop in with a flatbed and scoop them up. It's not cool.

Would have prevented these since they drove off in all of them.
Right, but what I was trying to convey was that these were, most likely, not the only ones they actually stole as the Jeep theft problem here is worse than just 150. For example, around the same time (sorta) that this all started happening, Jerry's Jeep was stolen right out of a parking lot with a tow truck .

But, yes, an ounce of prevention...

Right, but what I was trying to convey was that these were, most likely, not the only ones they actually stole as the Jeep theft problem here is worse than just 150. For example, around the same time (sorta) that this all started happening, Jerry's Jeep was stolen right out of a parking lot with a tow truck .

But, yes, an ounce of prevention...

I knew that. We must do what we can to slow them down though and look out for fellow Jeepers, but if someone wants it bad enough there is nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: Ryan Thomas