Things you’ve found in a used vehicle

Agree on what he did, If kids have that little regard for a parent they deserve nothing.
Me, too. I don't remember the details to that part of the story, but I do remember he said they acted like their dad meant very little to them. They were rather snobbish, as I recall my friend saying. A brother and sister, I think it was. He said he wasn't sure the kids ever set foot in the trailer after the old man passed.I do remember my buddy being a bundle of nerves for the first couple of weeks after finding the money. As I see it, he did nothing wrong.

Me, too. I don't remember the details to that part of the story, but I do remember he said they acted like their dad meant very little to them. They were rather snobbish, as I recall my friend saying. A brother and sister, I think it was. He said he wasn't sure the kids ever set foot in the trailer after the old man passed.I do remember my buddy being a bundle of nerves for the first couple of weeks after finding the money. As I see it, he did nothing wrong.
No problem with this at all. He bought the trailer lock, stock and barrel. Not his responsibility to make sure the seller knew what they were selling. They should have done their own due diligence and inspected/inventoried it if they were at all interested in the contents. Their relationship with the old man has little to do with it. Sounds like they just wanted rid of it and that's what they got. Fair deal.

Reactions: Squatch
Screenshot_20180926-141455.png

This nice flip phone under the back seat of a Chevy HHR. That was 5 years ago, I never charged it and it still turns on.

Bought my TJ knowing it had an aftermarket stereo in it. About a week after I bought it I was sitting in it and heard a noise coming from the back. I found two amps under the back seat. It also had a cold air intake on it that I knew about. Later on I found it to be the whole Edge Trail Jammer Kit. Not sure if it does much or anything but still neat to find.

Reactions: Equilibrium31
Found a taser or stun gun thing in a truck, under the seat. Hard to understand how the "clean-up" crew missed that. Now imagine a bunch of drunk infantry guys hanging around a taser. Mistakes/good times were had.

As a combat engineer, I share similar memories with M34 blasting machines and 6" of commo wire, good times!