Things you don't want to know about your mother-in-law

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
We were driving back from Wild Waves in Tacoma, Washington (spent the weekend there) today, and my wife was telling me how her mom gave her access to her Google Play account so she could listen to music when she was running.

She said to me, "I guess my mom didn't use her normal email address and used one she doesn't give out to people."

I asked why she used that, and my wife said, "Oh, she uses it for her dating site profiles and men she meets online.".

She then said, "I can't figure out what the email is supposed to mean though, it's [email protected]".

Took me all of 5 seconds before it completely clicked in my head.

"Submissive Slave Robyn", I said while laughing out loud. I started to laugh so hard in fact that I shed a few tears in the process.

Robyn is of course her first name.

My wife cringed and made a grossed out face. I asked how long she had been trying to figure it out for and she told me at least a week.

So let's chalk this up in the category of things you don't want to know about your mother-in-law. :ROFLMAO:

Also in the category of things you post that you're glad your significant other doesn't have a WTJF account to see...:oops:

Haha, she wouldn’t care believe it or not.

Her mom is probably on every dating site known to man.

You should have seen her moms “dominatrix” Halloween outfit last year. Talk about mortifying.

Years ago, a friend was house sitting for mom and dad while they were on another boring old person Florida vacation. She was picking up some mail scattered around the kitchen and found a thank you letter addressed to her parents from a nudist beach club.