Thinking about selling the LJR but not sure on price?

Chason

So I'm thinking on selling the rig but not sure where to price it. It's a yellow 2006 LJR with 115k clean title & everything. Front lod bumper & rear lod bumber with tire carrier. Rear poison spyder corner armor, poison spyder rocker rails. Brand new sota wheels & nitto tires. Metal cloak short arm lift & a tummy tuck done the correct way. Skid plates all under the body. Spod & rigid light bar & pods. Also a hardtop, theres more small stuff but that's the majority. Need some price input.

I just bought an 06 manual non rubi for 5800 that neede a hood and fender, has hard top and crappy tires, no lift.

Yeah I’d say with no rust and in good state probably 16-17k. You don’t really get your money back for mods you put on unfortunately.

Jeeps are kind of like boats and motorcycles. Easier to sell in the spring & summer and bring more money then. Fall & winter are a buyers market.

And like said above, you usually end up eating any mods you've done.

I would think you could ask 20k for it possibly. The ones I see going for more than 20k are the ones that are low miles, usually original owner, and 100% rust free. So I think 20k-22k might be realistic given that you've got a lot of nice mods on there.

2015 jk non rubi 3.6, there are deals but you have to look and the wife loves the ride compared to the 98 TJ she had. I put on some take off rubi springs and shocks. Should be good for 100K miles or so