Thought some of you might like this

Fouledplugs

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Too bad they aren’t built for the TJ/LJ consumer...yet.

http://www.fullmetalfabworks.com/copy-of-apex-pinnacle-series-front

C29E2DB4-BBBF-4CC7-87B2-9F33AD6DB55D.jpeg
CC0C6DA0-7B45-4485-A002-60319EB0545C.jpeg

Reactions: JeepZilla380
"The ZSR , or Zero Side Radius, Trail Doors unique vertical opening action means the path of the doors never cross the plane of the tires,allowing unparalleled vehicle access, even in the tightest situations."

No doors will save you $1k and give you just as much access.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
"The ZSR , or Zero Side Radius, Trail Doors unique vertical opening action means the path of the doors never cross the plane of the tires,allowing unparalleled vehicle access, even in the tightest situations."

No doors will save you $1k and give you just as much access.
True. Very true

I look at those and see something that literally serves no purpose, other than to drain a grand from your wallet.

JK owners. Yet still, wish there was more focus on the TJ and parts for it. But you are right, with people buying crap like this for their JK/JKU, they wont even bat an eyes towards the TJ market. I dont blame them. If I could sell those stupid ”doors” to JK owners you can bet Id be marketing them like crazy.

Reactions: tman66
Those are so you don't fall out of your rig guys, I mean, why use the seatbelts that are already there?

X2 on the TJ market. Small group we are, a drop in the bucket of enthusiasts relative to JK/U owners.

Reactions: tman66
JK owners. Yet still, wish there was more focus on the TJ and parts for it. But you are right, with people buying crap like this for their JK/JKU, they wont even bat an eyes towards the TJ market. I dont blame them. If I could sell those stupid ”doors” to JK owners you can bet Id be marketing them like crazy.
I see that written all the time. There is a shit ton of TJ stuff available. Or should I say, useful stuff. Plenty of lifts, armor, interior, brakes, drivetrain, etc. Now if you want a bunch of mall crawler JK bullshit, then yea, the TJ is lacking.

The one real/true negative is the decline of factory available components. The older it gets, the more those will dry up.

I look at those and see something that literally serves no purpose, other than to drain a grand from your wallet.

Completely agree...and my only thought is if certain states mandate a car has doors, and these whatchamacallit metal rods may qualify?

Would be embarrassed to be seen with those 'things' .....
Some of you folks may remember Mopar square steering wheels and rear view mirror on a stem on the dash, or FoMoCo push buttons in the middle of the steering wheel, or ..... ?
Lots of odd ideas and engineering.