TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

Thoughts on this Jeep Cherokee XJ on eBay?

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast

That’s the one you need 😁
Davis auto wants to much money for theirs. I’d love a 2 door but the wife says has to be 4. And I know what this guy wants for it.

Starrs

TJ Expert
Davis auto wants to much money for theirs. I’d love a 2 door but the wife says has to be 4. And I know what this guy wants for it.
The one your looking at did it have rust after DAS was done with it or when did that happen? Also is it 200k on the body or engine too? I know sometimes they put new engines in them.

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast
Not really sure gonna ask him some questions that was on my list to ask

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast
The one your looking at did it have rust after DAS was done with it or when did that happen? Also is it 200k on the body or engine too? I know sometimes they put new engines in them.
There’s a YouTube video from Davis auto on there too

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast
This is what he said

Body is 200 , rebuild ( real rebuild ) has about 3800 miles along with the rest of the new parts. ( listed )

Davis didn’t remove some rust from rocker panels. I went to put on Smitty built crawlers and found it. Took to car restoration place. Cut out bad metal and replaced , then put rockers on. Radiator I replaced , lights , windshield . Put additional 6000.00 in it. Davis sent me 1200.00

Starrs

TJ Expert
This is what he said

Body is 200 , rebuild ( real rebuild ) has about 3800 miles along with the rest of the new parts. ( listed )

Davis didn’t remove some rust from rocker panels. I went to put on Smitty built crawlers and found it. Took to car restoration place. Cut out bad metal and replaced , then put rockers on. Radiator I replaced , lights , windshield . Put additional 6000.00 in it. Davis sent me 1200.00
Geez sounds like they did an awful job haha