Thoughts on this?

Looked the the site, but there are no photos that show how that gadget is oriented, just closeups if the thing itself; hard to imagine how that works. You'd do well to get the Savvy cable system. Easy to install, works great.

I tried to see if there were any youtube videos of the Azzy install, nope.

Looked the the site, but there are no photos that show how that gadget is oriented, just closeups if the thing itself; hard to imagine how that works. You'd do well to get the Savvy cable system. Easy to install, works great.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything either, no install video or instructions.

It works by extending the linkage connection point behind and above the original shift lever. If it did not do that, the shift pattern on the floor would be reversed since the OEM linkage changes motion direction with a bell crank. The advantage of that style shifter is it has the potential to be slightly more positive but the disadvantage is it is still dependent upon the relationship between the tub and drivetrain to stay in adjustment. That and you need room over the t-case for the linkage to move back and forth.

A cable shifter doesn't care where the t-case is, that's the whole point of the cable. There is also a fair bit more room forward of the t-case to find a home for stuff that needs to be there than there is over the top and behind. We already have to dimple the tub if we raise a 241 and a 231 can get pretty close if you raise the belly up with more raised skids.

Also, if you install direct link shifter kits, you will need to adjust them every time you move the t-case. With a cable shifter, you adjust it, get it working and then you can put the t-case at any height it will work at from stock to touching the tub and it will still be in adjustment.

I have no opinion on this ... I use a Savvy cable shifter, but you must of overlooked some stuff. There are pictures and install instructions right at the link. Just click on the other photos.

I have no opinion on this ... I use a Savvy cable shifter, but you must of overlooked some stuff. There are pictures and install instructions right at the link. Just click on the other photos.
I did see the instructions. And the photos on the site; they just don't give a larger view of the orientation, from what I saw.

I did see the instructions. And the photos on the site; they just don't give a larger view of the orientation, from what I saw.

Ya, when you click on the photos they could be larger, but the instructions come up full screen for me.

I saw the pictures, but when I clicked on them, they were very blurred for some reason, must be my computer.
Not really interested in this setup, just found it while browsing today.

I was browsing the web and came across this. Anyone seen or installed this?
Pretty sure I'm going to go with the Savvy cable system when I finally get around to doing mine.

http://www.azzysdesignworks.com/store/jeep-np231-transfer-case-linkage-kit

7 reviews on Amazon, and they don't look too good:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N8VOC6F/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I like competition, but the Savvy unit us so tried and tested (I have one myself), that it seems foolish to even consider anything else.

If you are going to change it the Savvy cable seems to be the one to use. Just a fyi; when I swapped my clutch I disassembled the linkage on mine, cleaned it, lubed it, adjusted it, and now it shifts smooth as butter. Just something to check if you are having issues.

If you are going to change it the Savvy cable seems to be the one to use. Just a fyi; when I swapped my clutch I disassembled the linkage on mine, cleaned it, lubed it, adjusted it, and now it shifts smooth as butter. Just something to check if you are having issues.
No issues, just looking into future upgrades. Always planned on using either the Novak or Savvy one in the first place. Just happened across the one I posted and was curious as to if anyone actually used it, or ever even seen it.