Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Wreck

Reports are he has broken legs and is in surgery. Crash happened at around 7:20am in Rancho Palms Verdes, CA.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tiger-woods-los-angeles-car-crash
i know that intersection.. that red light creeps up on the turn if you aren't paying attention..

not sure he was though based on his recent public looks.. he was lit AF on Sunday at the golf tournament, probably painkillers from his recent surgery..

i wish him the best.. he's a legend

Reactions: TWiG01
He has certainly had his ups and downs, but is a legend in the sport. I hope he’s able to make a full recovery

Reactions: Ocho
I guess there were some eye witnesses that said he “hit something” and crossed the median and rolled end over end.

I love golf, Tiger is one of my all time favorites in golf including many others. He hopefully will be able to possible return after this. I pray for his loved ones at this time. And wish him a full and deserving recovery.

I hate golf, its those dam windmills they get me every time.

tiger.jpg

I just heard some police officer say something along the lines of no one else was involved so it was just an accident and having an accident isn't breaking a law. Maybe California doesn't have a law regarding failure to maintain control.