Time to get your WARN winch —- Rebates are back!

Man did I hit that timing right. It was already shipped, so they can't change their mind now :)

I talked to them about some other purchase and they are sending me a gift card for 58 bucks for the winch. I thought that was really cool so I wanted to post this for others to see. So I ended up getting my winch for 517 plus I get a rebate of 75 on top of that. Now I will buy more parts with my savings.

I talked to them about some other purchase and they are sending me a gift card for 58 bucks for the winch. I thought that was really cool so I wanted to post this for others to see. So I ended up getting my winch for 517 plus I get a rebate of 75 on top of that. Now I will buy more parts with my savings.

Nice!

Sounds like great customer service especially since they put it on sale at $517 for black friday!

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Sounds like great customer service especially since they put it on sale at $517 for black friday!

They seem to have great prices and they are responsive. I endorse them. Also since they are not in my state no tax.
So far they beat Amazon prices by a mile for what I have needed and since Amazon has a presence here in AZ, I have to pay tax, if I order from them; But if I can find a good place that sells for reasonable prices, and has good customer service, I feel I should share that information.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Mine came today! Waiting for bumper to ship so won't be able to get it on the jeep yet.

20171130_184038.jpg

Reactions: CodaMan
Went with the Metalcloak frame built.
Hi crawler caps
Hi shackle mounts
Winch guard

Hope I like the look once its on. Won't ship for 2 to 4 weeks. I guess that's what free shipping will get ya. Good thing I'm patient.

Nice! I can't wait to see the pics.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago. They did send me an email at some point saying it was approved and being issued, but still took another 4 weeks.

Bummer, I never even received an email. Guess I will have to call Warn. Thanks @CodaMan

Check your spam. The email came from [email protected]

Here's my timeline:

- I think I sent the rebate in around the end of November.

- Received approved email from [email protected] on 12/11/17

- Received rebate check on 2/26/28

Here's the email they sent me, it may help you:

Gmail - Good news! Your rebate is approved.jpg

I sent mine out in November of last year. I got an email like the one posted earlier that said I was approved and should get it in 4 to 8 weeks but it didn't come. I sent an email to the the rebate company and never got a response. So I sent an email to Warn and told them I was having an issue with the rebate. I had to go back and forth with them 3 times, but then they finally got back to me, and said the rebate company will overnight me a check, and that did happen last week. So I did get mine, but it was a lot of work. I was considering posting it on the BBB. I think 4 months is ridiculous for getting the rebate. Warn should definitely find a better rebate company or just give us an out right sale right?

I was thinking about asking here if you guys got yours yet. Although if I knew you guys didn't get yours yet that would have just made me more mad. So don't give up hope it may take some pushing but you can get it.

Sounds about right. I know it's been awhile so figured I would post and ask you guys. I'm sure rebates normally take some time but this long? I can't find any emails so I called and they are supposed to call back tomorrow. The battle begins!

Reactions: ac_ and CodaMan
Sounds about right. I know it's been awhile so figured I would post and ask you guys. I'm sure rebates normally take some time but this long? I can't find any emails so I called and they are supposed to call back tomorrow. The battle begins!
Good Luck!

Manufacturer rebates always take so long to receive that many give up on ever receiving them until months after they're nearly forgotten when they finally arrive. I've been awaiting an $80 rebate for months from Pirelli for tires I bought for my BMW.

Reactions: b0xcar and CodaMan