Time to part

Sasquatchewan

TJ Enthusiast
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have a heavy heart, because I sold my LJ , I have a son that just graduated college & one high school, also a 15 year old fixing to start driving, my high school grad will soon start college. So $ is tight . So I will drive the JK because my mother in law that lives with us has a car that my wife drivers her around in . So anyways I'll be in the background reading & learning about these wonderful TJ's.

Reactions: Frank
Ugghhhh . . . I'm sorry to hear that but I definitely understand and empathize with your reasons. Your LJ was one of my favorite on the forums.

Oh no, I still have it! I'm just saying that if I was in a situation like yours, I would sell it over family.

You can't put a price on family, but you can on vehicles and toys.

Your LJ was a BEAST! I would have bought that in a heart beat. One of my favorite. Hope u got a pretty penny out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sasquatchewan
Well heck that's too bad you're selling the Jeep and we'll miss you. You do have your priorities set straight, family does come first. You'll be back in another TJ when the timing is right!

Reactions: Sasquatchewan
image.jpeg
I'm glad y'all understand, of course I have a Warn winch & a PS bumper coming for the wife's JK mall crawler since I'm driving it to work. At least it's a jeep so I stripped her down naked a couple of days ago.

Reactions: Chris
So I had a guy offer me $1800.00 for my Cherokee. I wasn't actively trying to sell it. This guy was here with a roofing crew and asked me about it first thing this morning. Money is tight right now, as it is for everyone. I'm posting this because many of you have said it's family over a vehicle. I should do the right thing and sell it, right? It seems that it is worth more than 1800 bucks to me. I have owned it for 12 years. The wife says yes, I say no. What do you guys think?

Edit: The Cherokee has the 6 cylinder with 146,000 miles and is in great running order.
20160611_182502.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
So I had a guy offer me $1800.00 for my Cherokee. I wasn't actively trying to sell it. This guy was here with a roofing crew and asked me about it first thing this morning. Money is tight right now, as it is for everyone. I'm posting this because many of you have said it's family over a vehicle. I should do the right thing and sell it, right? It seems that it is worth more than 1800 bucks to me. I have owned it for 12 years. The wife says yes, I say no. What do you guys think?

Edit: The Cherokee has the 6 cylinder with 146,000 miles and is in great running order.
View attachment 4805
Well it's probably worth more than 1800 in that shape, but it's entirely up to you only you know what you should do .

I would say it's probably worth more than $1800 for sure. Not a ton, but more than that. However, it depends on how badly you want the money. I sell things on Craigslist for 8k and get people calling me offering me 5k cash. I think it's hilarious since there's no way I'd drop 3k from my asking price. However, I can understand why they do it, because every so often you catch someone who is just desperate for money and needs to sell ASAP.

So, if you're not in need of the money then don't bother selling it for that, I'm sure you could get at least 3k.