Tips for installing JeepAir in TJ

High Line

I just purchased the Jeep Air A/C kit for my 97 TJ with a 2.5, and I was just wondering if anyone else who's done the install has any tips or things to watch out for.

Doug

I am contemplating the same thing. I've watched some videos and it looks fairly straightforward.. I have not searched the forum but I think that there should be a write up somewhere. Give it some time, someone will chime in, maybe with a link, this is a great board. In my case, living on Maui, A/C comes in handy. It's pretty warm sometimes.. ::))

I don't think you are a weenie at all. I would die without my AC, although it cuts my fuel mileage almost in half. but worth it. I just have never installed it before. Mine came with it. It is glorious. I think you should do it, but I personally am not much help! Sorry.

I just purchased the Jeep Air A/C kit for my 97 TJ with a 2.5, and I was just wondering if anyone else who's done the install has any tips or things to watch out for.

Doug
I'm in the research phase of helping my son put ac in his 98 TJ. Where did you get your kit from? His is also a 2.5 and it already has bad gas mileage.