Tire Cover and Side Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin.8

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Side Steps $10/Tire Cover $50
Have some stock side steps and a spare tire cover for a 31" tire. The steps are not perfect by any means but arent beat up either. The tire cover is a hard style one and has probably spent about 50-100 miles on my jeep until I went up to 33's and it's just been sitting in my garage since.
Side Steps $10
Tire Cover $50 (Bought it for $100)
20181210_223107.jpg20181210_223026.jpg

Reactions: EBW
Hi,
I'm interested in the side steps. Can you possibly quote shipping to 96816, or let me know the dimensions and weight?
Thanks,
Joe

Hi,
I'm interested in the side steps. Can you possibly quote shipping to 96816, or let me know the dimensions and weight?
Thanks,
Joe
Ya I can go ahead and measure everything later today when I have time.

Hi,
Thanks,
Joe
They are 56 1/2 inches long and 11 inches wide and weigh about 18 pounds for both. I just realized that I do not have any hardware for these steps as well, it is just the steps.

Hey Calvin,
Thanks for that info. I’m getting anywhere from $110 to $240 to ship. I didn’t think it would be cheap but that seems to be pushing the limits of being worth it, esp. if it comes out closer to the high end.
Sorry for any inconvenience...

Hey Calvin,
Thanks for that info. I’m getting anywhere from $110 to $240 to ship. I didn’t think it would be cheap but that seems to be pushing the limits of being worth it, esp. if it comes out closer to the high end.
Sorry for any inconvenience...
That's perfectly understandable. When I saw you were from Hawaii, I was going to surprised if you did end up buying them.

Thanks - I haven't been here that long, so still learning about shipping things to this remote little rock! Sometimes things seem shockingly inexpensive to ship, other times, not so much...

It was the length of the bars that threw things off a bit. With just the weight it was under $100, but with the length it went up to $240+.

Thanks - I haven't been here that long, so still learning about shipping things to this remote little rock! Sometimes things seem shockingly inexpensive to ship, other times, not so much...

It was the length of the bars that threw things off a bit. With just the weight it was under $100, but with the length it went up to $240+.
Wow! That's crazy how much of a difference the length makes.

How much to ship the spare tire cover to 50401?
Sorry that I didn't reply, things have been kind of hectic for a while. I am getting around $10 for shipping. If you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.