TJ bolt pattern AEV Argent Pintlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are mine for sale. Here they are on my Jeep with a 3” lift, had to put them on and drive around the town just for fun. I love the look and I think they are the wheel to have for a 35. Don’t like any other after market options. LOVE the look of a 35 on a Moab rim, but I do not want to run spacers. I’m actually thinking about keeping them and going to a 4” spring and BL. Such a tough call. Feel like Ill probably will never find another set for a TJ if I change my mind.
B65C8C7C-26E8-4932-A2A4-7F42ADF452D2.jpeg

These are mine for sale. Here they are on my Jeep with a 3” lift, had to put them on and drive around the town just for fun. I love the look and I think they are the wheel to have for a 35. Don’t like any other after market options. LOVE the look of a 35 on a Moab rim, but I do not want to run spacers. I’m actually thinking about keeping them and going to a 4” spring and BL. Such a tough call. Feel like Ill probably will never find another set for a TJ if I change my mind.View attachment 161212
That’s one hell of an LJR man

These are mine for sale. Here they are on my Jeep with a 3” lift, had to put them on and drive around the town just for fun. I love the look and I think they are the wheel to have for a 35. Don’t like any other after market options. LOVE the look of a 35 on a Moab rim, but I do not want to run spacers. I’m actually thinking about keeping them and going to a 4” spring and BL. Such a tough call. Feel like Ill probably will never find another set for a TJ if I change my mind.View attachment 161212

link to ad?

Confused.....

The AEV wheels on the red LJR are for sale?

The AEV wheels in the add are a different set from a different seller?

or are the AEV wheels in the add listed above the same wheels on the red LJR?

Reactions: zebra12
Love those wheels, they really pop on that red LJR, and those are my wheels but have also heard about the cracking issue, guess a set for street and a set for wheeling would work out....

Is your spare rim also a pintler?

Confused.....

The AEV wheels on the red LJR are for sale?

The AEV wheels in the add are a different set from a different seller?

or are the AEV wheels in the add listed above the same wheels on the red LJR?
The wheels on the LJ are for sale. He put them back on he said for some reason, but still for sale.

Reactions: red95jeep
Yes. The ad and the wheels on the red jeep are both the same and are for sale. Its a pic before I decided I wanted to sell them actually. My jeep just isn't setup for 35s yet, but when I found these for sale near me I jumped on them. I also have other other projects Id like to put the money towards. And yes, the spare is a Pintler as well (which is not mounted on the jeep in that picture, but indeed I have 5 pintlers...) Anyways. I havnt listed them for sale here yet because I'd really like to sell locally and not deal with the hassle of shipping, or dismounting the tires, as a lot of people want. I'm also not extremely motivated to sell - I need to stop looking at that picture. 🤪

Reactions: Starrs
Yes. The ad and the wheels on the red jeep are both the same and are for sale. Its a pic before I decided I wanted to sell them actually. My jeep just isn't setup for 35s yet, but when I found these for sale near me I jumped on them. I also have other other projects Id like to put the money towards. And yes, the spare is a Pintler as well (which is not mounted on the jeep in that picture, but indeed I have 5 pintlers...) Anyways. I havnt listed them for sale here yet because I'd really like to sell locally and not deal with the hassle of shipping, or dismounting the tires, as a lot of people want. I'm also not extremely motivated to sell - I need to stop looking at that picture. 🤪
Not sure you’ll ever find a wheel more suited for what you have there lol

I like the Moabs on my red LJR, but those do look great.

Thanks for clearing that up. Your Jeep looks fantastic!

Reactions: Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.