TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chris can we also update the first post to include the spreadsheet? I realize that might be a hassle but might be easier for everyone to see as well.

Yes, I asked @Alex01 if he wanted to upload the Excel sheet to the first post.

That way I can download it and update it as well (if I need to), and the spreadsheet will be in Excel form, so people can easily download it on their phone, since I know the inline HTML table above is getting cut off on small screens.

Yes, I asked @Alex01 if he wanted to upload the Excel sheet to the first post.

That way I can download it and update it as well (if I need to), and the spreadsheet will be in Excel form, so people can easily download it on their phone, since I know the inline HTML table above is getting cut off on small screens.
The list is on the first post all you gotta do is book a place to get on it😉

I don't know that I have really ever had it riding at 6" of lift but then again I don't know that I measured it against anything either.
I changed it to Variable since you can change it at will.

Wait one minute.........before we eat beans & rice, saving all year to get out there and rent a jk/jl . We can tag along right?

We'll stay back, no one needs to know that we're part of the "group": LOL 🤪

As long as you keep your distance, you're welcome to tag along :LOL:

I'm kidding of course. I don't care if a few JKs, YJs, or JLs show up ;)

Yes, this is on purpose. We are doing it to avoid the massive lines and crowds at Easter Jeep Safari. I don’t enjoy those sorts of things when they have huge crowds.
Hmm, that's a good point. I was registered for EJS this year, and since that was cancelled, I was kinda looking forward to next year's EJS, but the forum event really sounds fun. I'm torn!

Hmm, that's a good point. I was registered for EJS this year, and since that was cancelled, I was kinda looking forward to next year's EJS, but the forum event really sounds fun. I'm torn!

I guess it just depends.

One is a massive event with thousands upon thousands of people, long wait lines, etc.

This will be much smaller, no big crowds, and very little waiting (if any at all).

It's the same as going to a sold out, packed concert versus a small venue in a dive bar.

I guess it just depends.

One is a massive event with thousands upon thousands of people, long wait lines, etc.

This will be much smaller, no big crowds, and very little waiting (if any at all).

It's the same as going to a sold out, packed concert versus a small venue in a dive bar.

I want to do EJS once like Sturgis once but I much prefer smaller venues.

I guess it just depends.

This sounds like something I'd really enjoy, but I'm not sure about finalizing plans so far out. My only concern, looking at the spreadsheet, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up in a stock-ish rubicon on 31s with 3" lift

Reactions: Wildman
Status
Not open for further replies.