SOLD TJ Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug-AK

Price
$1000.00
TJ hard top for sale, $1000 OBO. It’s being replaced with a Patriot Fastback that will get me through the winters in Alaska. I’m currently in Montana and headed down Interstate 15 to pick up the new hard top. The top is in good condition with its share of use and abuse but has been properly repaired for many more years of fun! Meet me anywhere along I15 from Montana to California.

2FC82E9C-3B55-4ADA-8C24-6A9E2A80F9C6.jpeg

Just joined the site and haven't figured out how to send a PM yet. I'm in So. CA and looking for a hard top for my '02 TJ. I'm about 90 minutes from Patriot, so let me know when you plan to be down here and feel free to send me a PM.

Just joined the site and haven't figured out how to send a PM yet. I'm in So. CA and looking for a hard top for my '02 TJ. I'm about 90 minutes from Patriot, so let me know when you plan to be down here and feel free to send me a PM.
I pulled a too-much-coffee-moment and broke the rear glass. So I left it and sold it locally. Honestly, save your money and buy the Patriot Fastback hardtop. It’s amazing!

It’s more angular than the standard TJ hardtop but not as square as a Samurai or old Toyota Land Cruiser. My son says it looks like a good flat-top haircut with a very slight rise in the back. The official color is Bright Jade Satin Metallic, which sounds like I need a vase in the dash ;) I’m not a Bug type, so the color is Jade. It’s just a little more blue than the team color for the Seattle Mariners MLB team but turned a lot of heads on a trip to Seattle. DMV gave me a choice of green or blue. 🤷‍♂️

Looks good. How is it with road noise? Also, have you taken it off yet? I'm wondering how easy/hard it is to remove. Think I'm ready for a hard top.

Looks good. How is it with road noise? Also, have you taken it off yet? I'm wondering how easy/hard it is to remove. Think I'm ready for a hard top.
The road noise is significantly lower with the ability to have a conversation at highway speeds instead of a shouting match. I don’t feel like I’m driving down the road in tin can. It will be even better when I get a couple new rubber seals for the doors and where the windshield meets the hardtop. I haven’t removed it yet but a couple guys at Patriot Fastbacks installed the top. It isn’t too heavy for 2 people.

It’s a great hardtop and worth the investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.